One Love

I wanted to clear up a few things from yesterdays post after I went back and read it again and from the comments and emails I got from it I can see it made me look like a prick and trust me I know I am but I didn't want to come off that way cause it didn't go down like that until I felt I was attacked and them I did get a little mean about the topic.

See when it first went down I ask the person why do you act so girly? Maybe it wasn't my place to ask him that but I can never learn anything unless I ask. Remember the ugliness I had for the drag queens but until I talk to them I had no room for them and didn't want them around now I understand them and hell even have some that are great friends.Saturday night turn ugly cause this friend who was suppose to be a good friend to Kadin decided to but in and make a big deal about it. That's when it got ugly when he was saying I wasn't any good for Kadin and that I was white trash I kindly reminded him that's what trash with money lol! Yes Kadin stuck up for me and I don't know where there friendship stands all I know is I won't go over there anymore.As for my issue with girly boys goes thanks to Eli, Foggy and all of you tha left comments and emails I am starting to understand it a little better and yall had great points and trust me made me open my eyes. I think Foggy said it best when he said.............
"On June 27th, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn in New York City, the "Gay and Lesbian Liberation" began. I was 23 years old. We became visible and united. It was US against THEM, and nothing could divide us.

Forty two years later, the "cause" has come full-circle. Instead of US against THEM, it is US against US. We have become our own worst enemy, and I am just as guilty as the next guy. It's so sad"


ONE LOVE!
8 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    This makes it a lot clearer. The other post sounded like you picked a fight with the girly guy. But now it is clear that it was the guy who betted in who made it a fight.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    There you go, Ryan! One of the great things about our community here is that we can learn from one another if we just open our minds a little bit. Awesome!
    Peace <3
    Jay


  3. elise Says:

    I agree that today's post was very important, to explain and clarify things.

    And Ryan......one of the many cool things I've learned about you in the past 5 years is that even though you are very stubborn, you also have a strong sense of fairness.

    You are willing to listen, and learn, and change your view on something, if you find that there's a better, more fair way to look at it.

    And always----ONE LOVE!!!

    hugs to you and Kadin....


  4. A Lewis Says:

    Each of us takes each other just as we are. The good, the bad, the ugly. We expect it from others. They expect it from us.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Your a good person Ryan now go out and love someone today :)

    Adam


  6. jimm Says:

    Im not posting this to make excuses. It is jus the truth.

    When you are hearing impaired, your demeanor is different from the norm. It is more animate, or pronounced, stronger emphasis on expressions, voice, and body language.

    Hearing ppl don't understand this, thus they misinterpret your meaning, your emotions. They see you in a threatening tone/manner.

    All i can say is, soften your approach.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    I didn't think you needed to backpedal or explain yourself. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

    I'm not the 'in-your-face' type of guy. I probably would have walked away. But I respect your approach. Its more ballzy than I would do (without a significant amount of alchohol).
    KJ


  8. RayMan Says:

    "BRAVO ZULU"

    You have my utmost respect, Mr. Stratton.

    ..........Ray.