Open Door

I've been doing this blog forever it seems and here lately seems I've run out of things to write about or maybe it's facebook I'm not sure what it is. So I thought I would throw this out there I know I have some new readers and there is just so much in this blog to sit and read it all. So if you have some questions on things I wrote about or something I might have said and would like to know more leave a comment and next week I will do a post and try to bring the subject up to date.

Oh something cool did happen today last year I posed nude at this art school in Sarasota the teacher called me this morning and ask if I would be interested in posing again this fall? I told her sure I would I love doing it last year the hardest part for me wasn't controlling my hard on but sitting still for 20 mins to half an hour at a time. They did pay me for my time but I gave the money to the animal shelter I couldn't see keeping it cause it was something I like doing being naked lol!
Have a Good Weekend See Ya Back here Monday!
6 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    Yeah, it must be really great to have a reason to be naked away from home.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    REMOVE IT! NOW!


    YOUR MOTHER!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Awesome! Hooray for the animals!
    LOL

    Peace <3
    Jay


  4. jimm Says:

    ok Ry, obviously im not new here, but i was wondering how Kadin feels about your hearing, and how does he help out with it? and your brother Ty, too? maybe they could write this or email me if it's too personal to share online.


  5. ryan field Says:

    I think it might be nice if you re-posted some of your older posts from a while back...like when you first started. New readers would enjoy them, and I'd like rereading them.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I haven't seen anything in your posts in a long time about your old boyfriend Mike. So whats he up to now as in wheres he living, job, and most important does he have a boyfriend? I always thought he was hot;)

    Luke