The Weekend / Dan Wheldon

This past weekend was one of the best I've had in a very long time. It was Kadin's first weekend off in like forever I mean the whole weekend. We went out again on a couple date nights we haven't done that since we started dating a few years ago and I have to say it was awesome! He picked one night on where we went for dinner and what we did after and I picked the next night like I said it was awesome! I didn't think it was possible but I totally fell deeper in love with him. I know there is a God cause he blessed me with the most amazing man in the world!

We got to talk a lot also something we haven't done in a very long time. I mean just sit and talk without phones, facebook and everything else that seem to take up our times. One thing that we discuss was facebook and how much I am on there and such and I didn't think about it but I am on there a lot and I think it may have hurt this blog. It was easier just to say what I wanted on there than to do a post. So I'm going to be backing off a little on facebook and focus on this blog and my family a little more. No I'm not stopping just won't be posting a lot of facebook just every now and them.

I want to close today with my respects to Dan Wheldon family and friends and to all those Indy racing fans. Don't matter if your a Nascar fan like me or Indy or Formula one fan we all feel this lost. Dan and his family didn't live that far from me and I got to meet him once at a bagel shop in downtown St Pete he was a really good guy and this sport will miss him!

God Speed Dan!
Dan and his Wife Susie.
4 Responses
  1. mary gresham Says:

    beautiful persona and a great loss, not only to racing, but to his family as well. RIP Dan.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    A tragic loss. What a shame.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  3. jimm Says:

    Nothing like refreshing the romance!

    My awesome disco ball arrived today. Thanks Ry!

    Sad day for racing.


  4. ryan field Says:

    Such sad news!!

    And, sitting and talking without "noise" is a good thing to do. I take breaks from social media all the time. It gets annoying to me, and I need to get away from it.