Game On

We keep people around us who we love and trust people that make us life or hold us when we feel like breaking down. Sometimes it's family but being gay and around the gay community I find that most the time it's friends that we say is family. That's one good thing about life is we don't get to pick our family but we sure do get to pick our friends. When family hurts you and turns it back on you for being you well we can walk right out and find a new family who loves and supports you for being you!
The the thing is is we pick these people cause we see something in them and we want them around us. But sometimes that person has other things on there mind there trying to get something from you maybe your boyfriend or deep down inside they don't like you or maybe it has to do with money but they really aren't there to be your friend even though they say they are. Soon as they get a chance normally when your down they jump and start slicing and they don't stop until they get what they want and that lost drop of blood is gone out of your body.I didn't see it coming and I am totally shocked by it. Yep you got one over me and damn you were good at your game. Just remember this boy might be down but I'm not out. I totally believe what comes around goes around and you my friend will get yours. Just as I'm back to 100% I'm coming for you and will wipe that smile off your face. So when it happens don't be surprised cause trust I have already put the ball in motion. There is another surprise coming your way also as soon as tomorrow. I feel sorry for you really cause now you get to see the nasty side of Ryan!

Game on Bitch!
8 Responses
  1. Ric/Teddytoy Says:

    Ryan. More power to you ... anyone who takes advantage of someone who is down deserves what he gets. You work so hard to keep moving forward and standing up for the things you believe in, you deserve a family and friends that support you at all times.


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    As I was reading the first part about family and friends, I was thinking about the passage in the Gospel of Mark that was read this morning at Mass. It's where Jesus' family come and ask to see him and he says whoever does God's will is his family. (Mark 3:21, 31-35)

    It's a shame people try to hurt other people the way this person did to you.


  3. ryan field Says:

    I'm sorry you got screwed over by someone. I really mean that. But I also have to say you just wrote a killer post.

    Hope you work this all out.

    Hugs!!


  4. ryan field Says:

    I also want to add that you're probably the one single person on the web I know I can trust.


  5. Ryan I'm sorry that someone seems to have does this to you once again :( It's probably why I have a lot of acquaintances and just a few good friends.


  6. mary gresham Says:

    Ryan, not sure what happened, but darlin, you know I always back you, no matter what. Love ya!! And get the bitch!!!!


  7. Jason K Says:

    Really sorry Ryan that someone screwed you over...it really sucks when someone you think is a friend and can trust takes advantage of you but hey, what goes around comes around...karma can be a bitch.
    Take care Ryan :)


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Of all people in the world for someone to screw over. You?? WTF ? I don't know u personally, but I feel like I do from your blog and Facebook. You seem like a kind fun loving caring compassionate person with a good husband and a great life. I can only guess it's just plain jealousy that this person has done you wrong. Ryan you rock, and yes I hope kharma bites this person in the ass.