Nudist 101

I get emails all the time that ask me how can I be open with my body like I am? They ask how is it so easy for me just to be naked in front of people? Well its like this my parents never made me feel ashamed of my body and they were always open about the body they even took me to nudist camping and stuff like that when I was a kid to show me that nudity is not a bad thing.


American society makes nudity a bad thing more than anything the Christians make it a nasty thing. I don't believe that God made anything on my body nasty so they can take that and do what they want with it. I think if more people was more open an stop making it a nasty thing then maybe there wouldn't be so many sex crimes. I just feel that people make it nasty so there are people out there that have to make it a crime cause it's not an open thing.


I get ask by people who want to do nudists stuff or just wants to hang out naked by the pool or whatever what happens if I get a boner? Well it happens even to me and it's not a bad thing see again people raised by society that having a hard on is a bad thing. If I get a boner I just excuse myself or jump in the pool or think of something else and it will go down. Nobody looks at you as that's nasty nudist don't think its a bad thing at all.


Hell I was 18 years old and sit butt ass naked in front of a class or artists so they could draw and paint a male nude. Me and one other guy was totally naked in a room with about 20 collage age kids while they draw or painted talk about being on the edge but after about 5 minutes I felt comfortable even so much so I've been back three times for the school to let other students paint and draw me.


I always say do what is comfortable for you if your okay with your body and don't mind others seeing then take your clothes off. It's not for everybody and that's okay also just do what you feel good about doing. Me I don't mind it I fell free and one with God an Mother Nature when I'm naked. I would be more open to post my nude pics on here but the thing is when I did that before they ended up all over the net took me forever to get them removed other than that I don't really care who see's what I got.

Later!
10 Responses
  1. Ric/Teddytoy Says:

    Once again I have to totally agree with you Ryan. For several years I belonged to the TampaBay Naturists group. It was a lot of fun but eventually fell apart because it followed the rules. By that I mean that it was a non-sexual group. Too many guys think that once your clothes are off you are fair game for sex. Being a naturist is a way of life. It is like being gay.. it isn't always about sex.


  2. Doug Says:

    I agree with Ric. Being a naturist has nothing to do with sex, it is about being comfortable with your own body and seeing others that feel the same way.

    God made our bodies in his form. If we were supposed to be ashamed of parts of it, then He would not have put those parts on our bodies. Adam and Eve walked around naked in front of each other with no shame, why can't we.

    Too many religious people have been brainwashed to believe that being naked always means you want to have sex. Nothing can be farther from the truth.

    Too many teens are growing up these days in a world where people say their bodies have to be perfect. When you go naturist, you realize that everybody's body is perfect. It does not matter how tall you are, how much you weigh, how big you stomach is, etc.


  3. mary gresham Says:

    Ryan, while I am not comfortable in taking my own clothes off in front of others, it does not bother me to be in the presence of those who do so. If left up to Randy, he would never wear clothes, like you, he enjoys the freedom. Personally, I see nothing wrong with it. Its not nasty and for most, it is not a sexual thing, even I know that. So babe, do your thing and let the so called christians say what they want. I mean they are not you, they don't know you and don't know anything about you. They sure as hell don't live with you, so what right do they have to tell you you're wrong in what you do.


  4. ryan field Says:

    The interesting thing for me about nudity is that once you get over the initial feeling of being nude, you don't even realize you are nude. I go to nude beaches all the time and it's always a little awkward at first. But after fifteen minutes...that's about all it takes...it's nothing.


  5. Ahhh ... but we gotta "protect" the children! Al you naked men showing of that offensive "member" waving it in front of the children ... it's gonna make them homosexual. The kids are gonna want to touch it and they'll become perverts!

    I think it's laughable. I wish my parents hadn't been so hung up on nudity cuz I have a difficult time even being naked in front of my boyfriend!

    I think you should let all your fotos go everywhere! We all need to see beauty in the world.

    A.


  6. naturgesetz Says:

    Ryan, as you know, I think nudity is okay too. I've been posting excerpts from a book about the "Theology of the Body" on my blog, and to me they put nudity and nudism in a good context for a Christian. First, genesis tells us that at first Adam and Eve were naked and felt no shame. That tells us that it's not necessarily sinful to be naked. Second, after they sinned they were ashamed, and the theology of the body, in that book, says the shame came because now they became to look at each other with lust, which Jesus calls adultery in the heart. So it is common for people to want to be clothed so as to avoid enticing other people to look at them lustfully. And we shouldn't want to be a source of temptation to others.

    In situations of non-sexual nudity, where we don't intend to provoke lust and we don't expect to have our own lust stimulated, clothing is not necessary.

    I think lots more Christians could accept nudism if they realized that non-sexual nudity is really possible in real life as well as in art.


  7. I think it also has a lot to do with body image. We seem to be in this weird society where you have to have six pack abs, or be rail thin to be "attractive" and god knows...only attractive people should take their clothes off and show it all right? WRONG!

    I don't feel that comfortable being naked. I think it has a lot to do with my own parents and particularly my mom who yes, thought it was "wrong" or dirty or something. I did go to a nude beach in Texas when I was in college and was petrified about getting a boner (partially because of who I was with). After a while, it wasn't anything more than a group of us hanging out like always. Well...ok, I got to see what I had always wanted to see on some people, but hey...that was an added bonus.

    I'm trying to have a better image of my own body slowly, but it's a long haul at times. Maybe one day I'll feel ok letting it all hang out.


  8. elise Says:

    Ryan----I've always felt that you have a healthy attitude about nudity and your body. It's a good thing that you talk about it here. The world always needs more education, presented in an honest manner like you do!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    I love nudism, and have frequented several clothing optional places. It's all good!

    I agree with everything in your post!

    Peace <3
    Jay


  10. Anonymous Says:

    that sketch was drawn by a computer from a picture, not by a student in an art class. just sayin's all