More Thoughts

A quick update about the last post and the bidding on the pic after talking with Kadin and a couple other people I trust they think that it wasn't such a good idea. Not the fact of yall seeing me naked the fact is the bidding thing that bother some people. See the ones I talked to about it all came up with the same thing is someone saying you didn't give the money to the shelter and that would piss me off and upset me.

They also said many of you already give to your local shelters and wouldn't feel right about taking that gift out of your local area. So there is many reasons and I understand this so let me go back to the drawing board on this pic idea like I said I'm not worried about the nudity part that's the least of my worries. Maybe I will just put it on ebay and let everyone know about it and bid away and the highest bid wins and what I do with the money is my business nobody can get mad that way.
Thanks for understanding about the comments I hate the fact I have to approve them. Cause I am a true believer in freedom of speech and when I have to approve your comments I feel like I'm taking away your right to say what you feel. I know I don't always agree with everything everybody says but I let the comments stay unless there hate ask Bob or Aaron they been reading my blog for years and they don't always agree with me but I let them say what they feel cause they have never said anything that was hatful.

I don't want people coming on here just to kiss my ass I want people to be open and honest with what they feel about what I write about. If you agree with me that's great but if you don't that's great also. We all are different and that's what makes a great world how boring it would be if we all were the same and all agreed on everything. So please keep commenting on my post don't matter if you agree with what I write or not I will post it unless it's hate toward me or anyone else. Who know's maybe someday I can go back to comments like they were before.

Check in tomorrow I'm working on a good post I think will get yall talking for sure!
5 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    I think as long as you leave anon comments there it's fine to moderate. I've learned that people have reasons for commenting as anons.


  2. Eric Says:

    You are a great guy Ryan, and as I said before you have an amazing empathy for others and for animals. Lots of love!


  3. Panhandle Bob Says:

    Yeah Ryan, you and I have not always seen eye to eye. But over the years I've learned a lot about you - and maybe the most important thing is that overall, you are a truly kind, generous, caring person.

    I love you, man.


  4. mary gresham Says:

    Ryan, being perfectly honest, there is very little that you blog about or post on facebook that I don't agree with. Even though I've been following you for less than a year, I think the two of us have become pretty good friends and you know how I am about most things by now.
    I had wondered why you didn't do the comment approval thing before. Yes, it can sometimes be a pain, but in the long run, its worth it. Only thing is, you're still the one who has to read the bad stuff, which you shouldn't be getting in the first place.


  5. Jay Ross Says:

    Ryan, Mary is right you shouldn't be getting the bad stuff. I learned many years ago that some people will damn you if you do and the same people will damn you if you don't. I feel they are so unhappy witjh their lives that they will do anything for attention. Just remember many more, and I do mean many many love you. So keep your chin up. Hugs to you and Kadin.