A Boy Named Charlie


Sorry took so long but been busy so let me give yall the 411. When I had one of my facebook accounts before them fuckers deleted me I was friends with this collage kid who also followed this blog. One day I got an email from him said he was in film school and he had this movie idea and thought I would be good for one of the parts. At first I told him thanks but didn't think it was for me I never thought or wanted to be an actor.
 
He wanted to send me the script told me to read it over and then if I didn't want to do it he would understand and wouldn't bother me about it. I said okay and he sent it I have to be honest when I got it I open it and looked at it but never read it and laid it with all the other papers and bills that come in and totally forgot about it. Until last week when I got a phone call.
 
It was my friend Stewart he said he hated to bother me but was in a bind. He said the movie he was doing he wanted me in one of the boys took sick and couldn't do the part he wanted to know if I could help him out and do it. I said Stew to be honest I never read it and it never crossed my mind again. He said he was in a bind bad he was ready to start filming and didn't have anybody for the part would I least come to Cape Coral and see if I would try it out. Okay I will but if I don't like it I'm not doing it.
 
Well I read the script and found it rather good and so I'm doing it he gave me the okay to talk about it a little and soon as the website is up and all the info about is up I'll let everyone know. But the movie is called A Boy Named Charlie but that title may change he said. It's a coming out story based on a boy named Charlie and his christian parents. Charlie knows he's gay but keeping it from his parents and the church and the only one who knows the truth is his girlfriend.
 
She herself plays both sides she has Charlie to keep her dad happy but also has a girlfriend. Things change for Charlie when this new kid starts at school and he is wild, fun and everyone likes him. Then enters me Carter the bad boy who will turn Charlie's life upside down. My character is like out there don't give a fuck what others think do what I want who I want when I want and what Carter wants is Charlie and will stop at nothing to get him.
 
This film is really good and I'm happy I took a chance and came down to do it. It's a lot of work I didn't know how much work was involved in film making. I don't know when it will be done there talking like a month but I don't know cause some scenes we already shot after he watched them back he didn't like them and we had to shoot them again. He wants to have it done for the Sundance film festival and a couple other festivals.
 
I've had a few people ask me is there any nudity in this film yes there is and yes I get naked more than once and a few things that happens in the movie I think will make all my freaks out there very happy. That's all I'm going to say right now haha. I'm waiting this morning we were suppose to start filming already but were on hold mode for some reason my co-star said there something about a permit for the sex scene on the beach that we haven't got yet I don't know.
 
Anyway I'll keep yall updated as I can on twitter if you don't follow me on there well get a account and follow me!
 
Hugs! 
4 Responses
  1. Awesome man..I hope production goes well would like to see it myself after editing is complete


  2. Jay M. Says:

    Very very cool! I hope I get a chance to see it!
    Peace <3
    Jay


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Looking forward to seeing the film.
    Let us know when it is available.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    That is totally awesome Ryan. Def want the link to see it what it's done. So so very happy and glad.