Hate.......Really

Can't say I'm surprised that I got some hate over my post about Zimmerman/Martin really I kinda expected it. But damn didn't know it would be so much last time I got that much hate mail was when Fred phelps clan was on me. Thing is people I stand behind my post and no matter how much hate mail I get I'm not changing my mind.

I believe in what I wrote and I check my facts before I posted them so if you haters what to send me hate emails then do it if it makes you feel better than write your asses off.  I just can't believe y'all are that damn stupid to buy into what the main stream media is selling Trayvon wasnt a little kid and damn sure wasn't 14 like the pictures they show on tv he was a wanna be thug and the media and Jesse Jackson trying to start a race war.

Another topic is guns and I've debated this over and over again I believe in the second adminment right to bare arms. Me personally I own two guns and my family and my dad owns many guns. I believe in the saying guns don't kill people people kill people. Besides just like drugs if we banned all the guns people will still have them one way or the other.

So keep sending me your hate mail and ill be here cleaning my guns!



9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I loves me guns! We agree 100% on this!!!

    (By the way, I hope you didn't consider my comments "hate" even though we sort of disagreed!)

    Peace <3
    Jay


  2. Ryan Says:

    not you jay i was talking about emails your comments were fine!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Whew! I try my best to be civil, even when I don't agree with someone, and I'll always post it...email is the cheap, sleazy way to insult someone!
    Jay


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Be careful you don't shoot off your "big gun," with that little thing your holding :)


  5. I believe in the 2nd amendment,but i do believe as well that when obtaining ownership of a gun legally..that a deep background check is required rather be for sport or protection.


    P.S. I do agree that civilians should not have military grade weapons


  6. mary gresham Says:

    Ryan, you know even if I did disagree with you, I would never send hate mail to you or anyone else for that matter, it's not only childish, but stupid. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't give them cause to send hate mail.
    As for the gun issue, I totally agree with you. If they take away our rights to own guns, it will only mean that the criminals will have them and that's not going to help anyone. While I don't own any myself, we did before the house burned and the only time somebody them were used for something other than hunting was when William was 16 and home by himself. He caught someone trying to break in the house, one of Randy's cousins who knew we weren't home but didn't realize William was. Well, as he was sneaking around the side of the house, William was following him and filled his ass full of buckshot. He hauled his ass over the fonce and ran. Never went to the hospital as far as I know, he probably had a warrant out for him at the time. He never showed his face around our house again, lol. So Yeah, we need our gun righT's, even if we don't own guns


  7. naturgesetz Says:

    The thing is,unlike most of us, you actually followed the testimony in the trial. Even so, I don't think any of us can know for sure exactly how the fight started. What is clear is that none of us can say for certain that it was George Zimmerman's fault.

    From what I've read, I'm sure than "not guilty" was the correct verdict. The haters are not reacting to facts but to their prejudices.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I think naturgesetz is right. None of us will ever know exactly what went through either of their minds that night. To say Zimmerman "got off" is a bit of a non-starter for me. I'd say (if again, the reporting is correct) a million dollar legal bill will haunt him for the rest of his life, I can't see too many people hiring him for trusted work, certainly not the police, which was his dream. Maybe all that's not jail, but he also has to live with the fact that he pulled the trigger and killed someone else. I think that would be worse than anything prison could do.
    Peace <3
    Jay


  9. ryan field Says:

    Sorry you're getting hate mail. The biggest problem I see is that the general public isn't getting the right information. We do have race issues in this country, and I think we need to work on them, but the Zimmerman trial was not the right example or platform to begin working on them. And, unfortunately, what we really need is a leader that can help solve some of the race issues, and help bring us together, and we don't have that right now. All we have are sneaky politicians and journalists who make things worse.