Music

Music we all love it don't matter what kind it is music is a big part of our lives. Me personally I like all types of music everything from rock to country of course my favorite is country. Now the country the play on the radio now I don't care for it much there are a few country singers out now that are okay but most I can't stand.

The country I like the most is old country like from the 60's to the 90's I think that was the best country music ever. It had a late of soul and class to it. The thing that pisses me off is today's country radio they don't play any of the good old stuff just all this new crap that they call country but I call it crap.

Like a few months ago when the king of country music passed away George Jones I heard about it on twitter not on the radio. And when the news did a piece about it it was so small but when a child molester like Michael Jackson died they spent a whole day on it now that's bullshit to me.

Some of the greats of country music are still out there touring making new music but most don't know about it cause country radio don't play there music cause there not the in crowd anymore. I have Sirius radio so I can listen to them and here there new stuff another I listen to is iheart radio they also have the greats a station called foggy mountain.

It would be great to turn on a country station and hear some of the old some of the new but I think they forgot where they came from and the ones who path the way for all theses new country stars. But I guess that won't ever happen so thank god we have other places that do play it. I'll take Conway, Dolly, Merle, Waylon, Reba, Marty, Loretta, just to name a few any day!

Oh and there is the female god Cher yeah love her!

4 Responses
  1. Doug Says:

    we are lucky. up here in our rural area we have two country radio radio stations that play a mix of the old stuff and new stuff. every day from noon to one people can call in and request any song to play. some of those old country songs are a lot better. I like Johny Cash, Dolly Parton, Hank Williams Jr and Sr, Willy Nelson, Loretta Lynn, and Kenny Rogers.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    It's hard to find a country station anywhere but out in the country that plays older country - it's all the newer stuff on most stations (though SCotty McCreery is a cutie!).

    I like it all, but got tired of hearing the same 10 songs 3 times a day on the only country station I can get in the truck on the way to and from work, so I've kind of switched to contemporary hits.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  3. Don't forget the older guys too. Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys was one of my dad's favorites and I still love him. Hank Williams and Patsy Cline....yeah, I like the "old" country when it had a little twang and a lot of heart.


  4. ryan field Says:

    I love my country...we have a great country station in Philly, 92.5 :)

    I also love certain songs to death so much I just play them over and over until I can't anymore. This week it's "Underneath Your Clothes."