Tattoos

I got an email the other day about placing an ad on my blog I was like okay what are they selling I found it it was tattoo equipment and supplies. Then I thought this would be cool I could do a post about it also. I mean about tattoos and who has them and who would want one.
I talked about tattoos before I think once I even talked about me having one. I've been wanting to get another one but I haven't yet maybe the lack of money has stopped me but someday I'll get it. I know what I want and where I want I to in time I'll get it.

I know some people don't like them and me personally I think some people go over board with them but if there done right I don't have a problem with them. Besides it's your body and nobody owns you so if you want one I say get one. Just remember get something that you can live with cause it will be with you a long time.

So if your into tattoos your a good artist thinking about starting your own tattoo business check out my new friend Eric and his website Access Tattoo! Get 10% off all tattoo inks when you shop at Access Tattoo. Valid until October 2013!
5 Responses
  1. I love a man who is tatted,but but i also like un-tatted men as well...i have two tats and well i want another one..My tattoos represents who i am and both of them has a story to why i got them..I find them great conversation topics and yes there are people who get a tattoo cause its the hot thing to do...I think some people would look a lot better without them.


  2. You know, I have been debating a tattoo for the past 20 years (literally!) and like you, I know exactly what I want but I can't draw it well enough or explain it well enough to have it drawn. Plus, I think it would wind up costing a bundle that I don't have lol.

    I agree that some folks go way overboard but I think tattoos are amazing :)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I think I agree 100% with you, Ryan. I don't have one (yet). As long as you are in your full, right mind when you hand over the money, it's all good!

    Peace <3
    Jay


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    I've seen a few tattoos in pics that I thought looked okay — not so sure about irl.

    But the thing is, after people get one, it seems they want another … and another … and another, and even if the first one was okay, they end up looking terrible.

    FWIW My advice is, don't vandalize that beautiful body.

    BTW, your body is yours, in a way; but like the rest of creation, it's also God's.


  5. Fendi is a famous Italian luxury brand, as the first leather Balenciaga, fendi outlet than the most famous It Bag - FENDIBaguette handbags, looks like a baguette, the Fendi family SilviaVenturiniFENDI design. 1925 Fendi brand officially founded in Rome, specializes in the production of high quality fur products. 1955 fendi handbags fashion show was first held in 1965, due to join Karl Lagerfeld, Fendi gradually increased the haute couture, menswear, footwear boots, perfume. Subsequently the company has grown, the business scope expanded to knitwear, swimwear and other categories, and even the development of jewelry, men's perfume. Today, the brand with its luxurious fur and Fendi handbags in the world renowned classic high fashion.1965, from the German designer Karl Lagerfeld joined Fendi, the brand brings to his excellent taste in fashion and design expertise. He designed the reverse Fendi "double F" logo, and eventually make it a world-renowned symbol of social status symbol. Lagerfeld himself, more dramatic fendi outlet online fashion design to get the "Godfather" title.ANNA FENDI Fendi family, the daughter of the second generation in 1994, joined the company as creative director fur accessories. Maria Silvia VenturiniFENDI grew up in a family member creative talented - Karl Lagerfeld grown under cultivation. After she took office, the doctor immediately proceed to pack a fresh start, redesigned the best-selling SELLERIA series.