Friends

Friends we all have them some we have online some we've known since we were little. Then there are friends we make along the way but really how many good friends do we have? I mean the kind of friends who would drop whatever they were doing cause you called and needed them? Well not many right?

I have to say I'm lucky cause I have a lot of friends but only a few I would say are really good friends. And really that's all I need don't get me wrong I like knowing a lot of people and I like calling them friends but only a chosen few know everything about me and that's cause I trust them totally.

With me my friends range from 17 to 74 I don't get why people make such a big deal about a person age the chosen few friends in my life are older and I respect them for all there knowledge and for all the times they were there for me. I like to think I've learned something from all of them.

So I would say don't be closed minded and open up your friendship age there is a lot to learn from everyone so why limited yourself to a certain range of age. That's one thing that always pissed me off about the gay community they have an age click and I feel there missing out. Just cause an old dude talks to you don't mean he wants to sleep with you.

But maybe you should try an older dude sometime cause he could teach you a thing or two trust me some guys I've slept with could have used a lesson on how to have great sex!
7 Responses
  1. mary gresham Says:

    You already know you fall into the category of close friend to me and that anytime you need anything, all you have to do is pick up the phone and call, no matter what time of the day it is. Even tho you haven't done that yet, we have chatted thru email and whatever else and I hope that I've helped you out.
    As for the age thing, I've seen it as well, but for the guys Randy and I call close friends, they all look up to and respect us both. There are some, like you, who only know me, but once they meet Randy, well, they all seem to gravitate to him, lol.
    Love you sweetheart!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I have friends across the spectrum, and I don't mean sexual friends. I mean friends I can socialize with, talk to, have fun with. Many of my friends are older than I am, and many are younger. It's all good. No cliques here.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, and I can teach young guys a thing or two in many, many ways!
    Peace <3
    Jay


  4. ryan field Says:

    That's true about not knowing who your real friends are until you really need them. I found that out a few years ago. And I'm glad I did. I now cherish my real friends, and ones who weren't around I don't take very seriously anymore.

    I don't see a big deal in age difference either. Some of my best friends when I was in my twenties were in their fifties and older. I learned a lot from them. My friends and lovers have always been different ages and I've never had any rules about that. And the sex can be just as good no matter what the age difference if both people are into it.


  5. naturgesetz Says:

    At the age of 70 I can tell you that the age factor matters only to the younger person. I feel as open to friendship with a 20 year old as to a 70 years old.


  6. Jay R Says:

    I'm older (77) and have been lucky in the friend department. Many have been older than me and sadly several have passed on and are missed.

    At this time, I have a few younger friends. There is no sex and yet we enjoy each others company. Sometimes we go out to eat, sometimes attend an activity and sometimes just sit around talking. All enjoyable.

    Sometimes I feel 77, but most of the time I think like a 25 year old. Over all life has been good to me.


  7. RayMan Says:

    I wrote a Blogger article about "Age", but can't seem to get it to 'publish' so anyone can read it.

    I don't hate computers, but there are times I'd like to take this one and throw it in the water.........